Current Open Positions:
Marketing Coordinator Intern
If you have VP Marketing, CMO, or Marketing Director experience, keep reading. Your next adventure is here!
You have a passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re not afraid to dive into a challenge head-first. You’re persuasive, creative, a motivator, coach, and a strategic thinker. If this is you, we want you on our team. Cohesion Marketing Partners is looking for creative, motivated, and passionate marketing experts to support our growing portfolio of clients and projects in the role of a Cohesion Marketing Partner (CMP).
Cohesion Marketing Partners provides an outsourced Marketing solution to fast-track growth organizations in the Boston area. Outsourcing marketing allows our clients to stay financially nimble and drive results. We offer 3 primary service lines:
Outsourced CMO – You, our new CMP, will lead our team and provide an external marketing department to your clients at a fraction of the cost of hiring even one full time employee
Augment a Marketing Department – You will lead our team to add Bandwidth to an existing marketing department
Training – for small businesses who cannot afford to hire or outsource, we have a series of training products which give them the tools they need to succeed, and often leads to new project work.
Curious? Picture yourself in this role. You will:
- Develop an annual marketing plan built around lead generation campaigns
- Develop and maintain clear personas of target customers that are simple and easy to understand
- Develop, organize, and execute a cohesive multi-channel marketing strategy, both offline and online, including but not limited to: Digital advertising, SEO, Paid and Organic Social Media, Reputation Management, Lead generation, email marketing, website design & development, public relations, Traditional Advertising
- Provide insight, consultation and focus on marketing message/communications strategy and plan to achieve business goals
- Lead and manage key vendors, primarily brand agency, public relations, direct and digital marketing relationships, and related RFPs, as relates to each client campaign
- Manage our internal team and freelancers, including digital ad teams, social content teams, graphic designers, writers, photographers, and web developers, for client campaigns
- Monitors ROI of all marketing programs against clients’ strategic goals/objectives, identifying and achieving respective marketing metrics while ensuring business goals are realized
The successful candidate will have a proven and dynamic skill set in the areas of Marketing Strategy, Leadership, Service Line Marketing, Digital Marketing and Creative Brand Management. In addition, we are looking for:
- A collaborative self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills, keen attention to detail.
- Seasoned executive with proven track record in creating results-oriented marketing programs
- Broad knowledge of the technical elements involved in communications, advertising planning/budgeting, direct marketing, digital marketing and community marketing
- Ability to balance strategic development and day-to-day operation responsibilities
- Demonstrated skills in team building and organizational development
- Excellent writing and communication skills of an executive who excels in communicating in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings, large and small, both inside and outside the organization, and issuing consistent written messages that build confidence and achieve desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to function collaboratively
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, and/or communications; healthcare, non-profit and finance industry experience and knowledge of the Boston market preferred
- Experience creating thoughtful, engaging content for the web and growing social audiences
- Knowledge of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media best practices
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and top social channels
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) a plus
Compensation: Generous commission/revenue share on individual’s client account billings. Unlimited earning potential. We provide account opportunities. No sales or cold calling required!
Hours: This is an Independent Contractor position. Hours are flexible.
Candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Cohesion Marketing Partners
Marketing Coordinator Intern
Cohesion Marketing Partners is an outsourced marketing solution for organizations that need to add bandwidth to an existing marketing department or need to outsource marketing in order to move fast in a fiscally responsible manner. We are seeking in intern to assist with marketing campaign management.
Review and manage client reputation management platforms
- Respond to feedback
- Client communication – Notify clients of feedback that needs to be addressed
- Assist with lead gen campaign activities
- Review resumes
- Research LinkedIn, social channels, and company profiles to identify new business opportunities
- Add viable leads to company CRM
- College or some college
- Business or Marketing major
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator, handles self in a professional manner
- Fast learner
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently
- Excellent problem solver, naturally inquisitive
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, LinkedIn, social media platforms
- Responds quickly via text or email
Estimate 10 hours/week
Hours are flexible
This position is remote.
We will require candidate to come to office in Marshfield MA initially for training and for occasional staff meetings during business hours (M-F 9a-5p).
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be checked.