NEWIN – The Northeast Water Innovation Network, is a non-profit member-driven organization focused on driving innovation in the water industry. Their goal is to support members through educational and networking opportunities, generate awareness of new concepts and products through “Pitch nights”, and continually drive further innovation in their space.
They came to us to fill 2 important needs:
1 – Consolidate and clean up their multiple databases in order to create a database that will allow them to better communicate with current members and reach out to potential new members.
2 – Develop a marketing and communications strategy that will allow them to send out communications to:
- Grow event attendance
- Increase paid ticket sales for events
- Plan events with an ROI in mind
- Increase memberships
- Grow sponsorship revenue
- We started with 16 separate databases consisting of 6,000 entries with mismatched data fields, then cross-referenced, matched fields, and de-duped data to create a usable database that allows us to target by membership status, industry, company, and job title.
- We secured, set up, and managed a CRM to manage memberships, sponsorships, and marketing.
- We created an annual calendar of events and a marketing strategy for event marketing.
- We consistently wrote and distributed a quarterly newsletter and acted as a point of contact for content contributors.
- We produced their Annual Gala program and Investor report.
NEWIN grew memberships and in early 2020 successfully merged with NEWEA – the New England Water Environment Association. https://www.newea.org/about-us/committees/innovation-council/
Have a Marketing Challenge?